Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thursday lunch!

At lunch on Thursday, we played hockey with a Snapple cap! :D We are the coolest high schoolers ever no? If I can get the video system here to work, then I will show video:





Anyways, of course as always, Emmi only ate chips. I am starting to worry about her, seriously :) And now she had Clara doing it too. Oh no! My friends don't eat. I feel like a piggy when I sit with them, cause I eat the whole cafeteria... orls.
My Lunch:                                                                   Their Lunch:

Do you see what I mean? Crazy no? They are silly!! I sat with my friends Juny, Emmi, Clara, Matthew, Grace and Afeerah! I love them alls!
This is Juny and Emmi (right to left). Aren't they adorable!? <3 I was so jealous of Juny's hair clip! I was going to as to take picture, since it so cute! But that seemed a little weird. Heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment