Monday, October 4, 2010

I Hate Mondays...

Is true. Mondays are so long! BORING. They even have gross lunch :(
See? -sigh- SUSHI DAY TOMORROW. Only I wont be at school tomorrow, because Mandarin class is going to NYC! Yay!


The  fun part of day was Mandarin (and after school ended) because, is just really fun. Tr. Li is so funny! I very much love her! DokiDoki! She says funny things
In this video, Tr. Li is trying to add numbers in Chinese. (I have permission to post and record this) she sounds silly to me. But to others is normal. I hope she will always be my Mandarin teacher.
                                                            
Also! The results of spirit day was spoken! I was not there (sick) for spirit day, but I WAS on team brown... we lost. Gold won. But that is okay! There is always next time! This is the annual trophy the winning team gets! Pretty isn't it? Brown will get one next time! Heehee, I'm such a weirdo, taking pictures of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment