Sunday, October 3, 2010

I saw India!

Saturday: I went to Rittenhouse Square to meet up with camp friend India Shill, (Shindia Ill) heehee. I haven't gotten to see her out from school, and when I do, she has lot homework. So it was a very exciting day! 
While I wait for her, I saw the cutest twins, one girl, one boy. They were fighting over a small plastic starbucks coffee cup. When the father gave it to the girl, the boy started crying, and when the father gave to boy, the girl cried. And when he took it and started to drink, the both started screaming. It was very funny! I wanted to video it, but that seemed creepy.
But then INDIA came! Yay! She is crazy midget! Heehee. We walked around the square and across the square for a while. She found a flower pot, and picked flower from it, and put each in our hair. Bad India! (India and Me in picture, left to right). We went to drug store, and bought Hello Pandas. YUM! They're so tasty! And then we got Koala something. They were not as good. Still YUM!

After that, we sat on the top of the Rittenhouse fountain, and ate our snakes. We also saw the CUTEST puppy(not so much) swimming in the fountain. He was all fluffy and cute and powpy! I wanted to take him home!
That Saturday day was really fun! I love you India! Oh and "HEEELLOOO?" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment