Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School Time!

Everything was fun about to day! Even Quakerlism (which not many people enjoy) was fun! We had lot of tests, but we prevail, because we are strong!






(This is Quakerism flags, of different cultures. I am sure they all read "peace").

Break was very nice as well. I didn't eat very much, I was not hungry today. Strange. Maybe it was cause it was morning. I don't like eating in mornings.
There was also MFW, (meeting for worship) which is... quiet. But I enjoy silence. Sadly I have no pictures, my camera is noisy, and we are not allowed to be noisy in the meeting house. Me and other Cora, entertained each other, by tying red string to our pinkies. We are twinnies after all!

Good morning sleepy heads! This was at lunch (i thinkies?) Emmi (far left) only eats chips, for both break AND lunch. She's silly! But I love her!









This is mainly what my meal is! Arizona Mango and Iced Tea Half/Half. My absolute favorite! They usually don't have! I was happy they did today! Yum! o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment